Are you a student who has a desire to start their educational journey in Australia? Then, the CDU Global Leader Award is a wheel of fortune for you to complete your dream of studying in your intended place.
A great choice to get an education in Australia 25% of the tuition fee reduction.
User Review( votes)
Known as Australian public university, Charles Darwin University was founded in 2003 after the merger of Northern Territory University. The university ranked 48in the world.
Why at Charles Darwin University? At CDU, the candidates have a good range of degree level course with the excellent teaching facilities and exceptional student experience. It also has award-winning faculty for guiding applicants in the best way possible.
Application Deadline: November 30, 2020
- University or Organization: Charles Darwin University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate coursework
- Award: 25% tuition fee reduction
- Access Mode: Email
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Foreign candidate are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for pursuing an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree program in any subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: A student visa commencing a degree at CDU, and are awarded on demonstrated academic merit.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Start your higher studies by applying to an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university. Then you can complete the CDU Award application form and send it through email to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: In your form, you have to submit your curriculum vitae, two references, and a 500-word statement explaining why should be awarded from the grant.
- Admission Requirements: Successful candidates maintain satisfactory academic progress each semester with a minimum GPA of 4.5 and with no fail grade in any subject.
- Language Requirement: Furthermore, if your national language is not English, so participants have to demonstrate the English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
The educational award will cover the 25% of the tuition fee of a bachelor’s or master’s degree program with the 10% extra in semester 1 of the 2020 year.