Are you a student who is highly passionate about your study and willing to get it by hook or by crook? If yes, then the International Excellence Scholarships is an outstanding program for you to start your education at the University of Keele.
Nice option to get some financial help for undergraduate study in the UK.
User Review( vote)
Keele University was known as University College of South Staffordshire in 1949 and gained its university status in 1962. It is officially known as the University of Keele and is the public research university.
Why study at Keele University? It offers a world-class educational experience and also regarded for the breadth of its teaching. It also provides a huge range of courses for with the one-to-one access.
Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through 1 October.
- University or Organization: Keele University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £2,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Overseas participants are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program (excluding Medicine programs) in any subjects at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Enroll in the first year of bachelor’s degree program and hold an offer to study the KU.
How to Apply
- Reserve your place in an undergraduate degree program at Keele University. You will be automatically considered for this award when the university assesses your application and receive official evidence of your entry qualifications.
- Before making your application at the university, all candidates are suggested to check the entry requirements according to their country.
- For studying in the UK, it is important to have proficiency in the English language. Since, if your country language is not English, so you have to show your ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
The KIES award will provide £2,500 per year as the tuition fee discount.