Charles Darwin University is offering the Menzies International Graduate Certificate Scholarships to talented international students who have a record of academic excellence and high achievement.
There are a limited number of awards available to students who want to pursue the graduate certificate degree programme at the University.
Great offer for students to get benefitted in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The Charles Darwin Institution is a public university in Australia that was established in 2003. Following the merger of Northern Territory University, it was named after Charles Darwin, the famous English naturalist.
Why study at Charles Darwin University? CDU’s ability to offer smaller class sizes, as well as the option of studying online or on campus, will benefit you. Students are assisted in all aspects of their time in Australia, including living and studying, by the institution.
Application Deadline: July 25, 2021
- University or Organization: Charles Darwin University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate Certificate
- Award: 50% of the tuition fee
- Number of Awards: Limited
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Graduate Certificate of Infectious Disease Prevention and Control
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- The applicant must apply to commence study in S2 2021.
- The applicants must meet the University’s academic and English language entry requirements for their chosen course.
- The applicant must be an international student.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must have to complete the online admission form.CDU will assess eligibility for this Scholarship automatically at the time of assessing the study application.
- Supporting Documents: Copies of academic transcripts or certificates, a copy of the passport, curriculum vitae, and language ability proof.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a minimum overall score of 80% in their highest completed qualification.
- Language Requirement: Students must demonstrate their English language proficiency by taking the IELTS or TOEFL test.
All participants will receive the 50% of the tuition fee to cover their study expenses at Charles Darwin University.