To support international students who aspire to study in Canada, St. Lawrence College is happy to announce the Regional Academic Excellence Entrance funding for the academic year 2021-2022.
The grant is an initiative by the college to provide financial support for students commencing in the graduate degree programme. International students from eligible Middle East countries are welcome to apply.
This support will provide a $2,000 CAD in order to assist students to pursue a graduate certificate programme at the college.
User Review( votes)
St. Lawrence College is a College of Applied Arts and Technology ranked in the 2021 edition of Best Colleges is National Liberal Arts Colleges at 54. It is globally recognized for delivering innovative learning opportunities and preparing career-ready graduates to be leaders in their fields.
Why study at St. Lawrence College? St. Lawrence College has an employment rate of nearly 88.1%, indicating that the institute is indeed one of the coveted organizations that can help its graduates land some of the high-paying jobs in Canada. It possesses students who are academically engaged in various fields and wish to broaden their experiences and insights. It is a college designed for students who wish to acquire a broad education, a liberal learning experience.
Application Deadline: 30th June 2021
- University or Organization: St. Lawrence College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate Certificate program
- Award: $2,000 CAD
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Iran, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, and Turkey
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All graduate certificate programmes at Lawrence College are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The students must identify as an international student
- The students must be a citizen of either of the eligible countries.
- The students must be accepted into a graduate certificate program in the college.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must either apply through the university platform or Common Application. The interested candidates for the opportunity must fill the application form online as provided by the college.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit the following documents:
- Official high school and secondary education transcripts.
- Official transcripts of any college or university attended.
- A copy of my passport
- Admission Requirements: The students must hold a relevant undergraduate degree of 3 to 4 years of study to get admitted in a graduate programme at Lawrence College.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit the scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 83
- TOEFL CBT – 220
- IELTS – 5, with no band below 6.0
- MELAB – 82
- CAEL – 60
- PTE – 66
- Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English – 180
- Lawrence College ESL Pre-Academic Level Certificate – 70%
The successfully accepted international applicants will be given an allowance of CAD 2,000, which will be redeemable towards the 2nd semester’s tuition fees.