Charles Darwin University offers a limited number of Vice-Chancellors International High Achievers Scholarships for the academic year 2022/2023.
CDU Vice-Chancellors International High Achievers Scholarships in Australia
Great offer for international students.
User Review( votes)
Charles Darwin University is somewhat unique. No other single Australian university serves such a large area of the continent, in such a remote location and with such a small population to sustain it.
- Application Deadline: Open for S1 2023 – 15th January 2023 (11:59PM ACST)
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate coursework at Charles Darwin University.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by Charles Darwin University.
- Awards: CDU offers a limited number of 50 per cent and 25 per cent tuition fee scholarships for international students with a record of academic excellence and high achievement.
- Number of Scholarships: A limited number of scholarships are available.
- Nationality: International students
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: International students can apply for these scholarships.
- Entrance Requirements: Eligible applicants must:
- Submit a demonstrated record of academic excellence and high achievement in previous relevant studies and qualifications
- Meet the University’s academic and English entry requirement
- Hold an offer of admission to the degree at CDU, either S3 2022 or S1 2023
- Not hold a scholarship from an Australian or foreign sponsoring agency
- Not hold a current Australian Citizenship, Australian Permanent Resident or New Zealand Citizenship
- Ongoing Eligibility: In order to retain the scholarship, the recipient must meet all the following:
- Continue to be an international student liable for international student fees
- Pay their portion of the tuition fees on or before the payment due date (first day of teaching) of each semester
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress each semester with a minimum GPA of 5.3 and with no fail grade in any unit
- Maintain a full-time enrolment of 40 credit points (0.5 EFTSL) each semester or have the approval to reduce their study load or take a leave of absence for the semester
- How to Apply: There are to steps to complete the scholarship application as the following:
- Step 1: Apply to study at CDUStep 2: Submit your application for the VCIHAS
- Supporting Documents: Supporting statements (up to 600 words) outlining why you should be awarded a scholarship
- Admission Requirements:
- English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements to be able to study there. English Language Requirement
The scholarship applies to an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree covering 50% of the tuition fee for the full duration of the course.