Charles Darwin University is offering a limited number of Vice-Chancellors International High Achievers Scholarships for the academic year 2021/2022.
Charles Darwin University is somewhat unique. No other single Australian university serves such a large area of the continent, in such a remote location and with such a small population to sustain it.
- Application Deadline: December 13, 2021
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate coursework at Charles Darwin University.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by Charles Darwin University.
- Awards: CDU offers a limited number of 50 percent and 25 percent tuition fee programme for international students who have a record of academic excellence and high achievement.
- Number of Awards: A limited number of opportunities are available.
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: International students can apply for these endowments.
- Entrance Requirements: Eligible applicants must:
- Submit a demonstrated record of academic excellence and high achievement in previous relevant studies and qualifications
- Meet the University’s academic and English entry requirement
- Hold an offer of admission to the degree at CDU for Semester 1, 2021
- Not hold a scholarship from an Australian or foreign sponsoring agency
- Not hold a current Australian Citizenship, Australian Permanent Resident or New Zealand Citizenship
- How to Apply: Please send your complete online application form including all supporting documents to international-at-cdu.edu.a
- English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.