Looking for a career that highlights your unique skills? Here is an opportunity for you. Cedar College is offering scholarships for highly motivated Pakistani students.
The studentship is open for those eligible candidates who wish to pursue the undergraduate degree coursework for the academic year 2019-2020.
Excellent opportunity for Pakistani students
User Review( votes)
Cedar College officially opened by the Hon. Kate Ellis MP, and has quickly become an important landmark and community facility in Northgate. It is divided into three departments – Primary School (R-6), Middle School (7–9) and Senior School.
Why at Cedar College? While studying at this college, candidates can get an excellent educational foundation that they will be able to turn into an amazing career. Here students can get the best experience along with the skills to succeed in their future career.
Application Deadline: End of November
- University or Organization: Cedar College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Pakistani students
- The award can be taken in Pakistan
- Eligible Countries: Pakistani students
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Students on scholarship or financial assistance must meet the school’s 85 % attendance requirement, and maintain a B grade average for the duration of their time at Cedar.
- Applicant on scholarship or financial assistance will act as role models for the Cedar student body, follow the Code of Conduct and demonstrate Cedar’s values in all their actions.
- Students who have received scholarships and financial assistance are held to higher standards of academic performance and behavior.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For taking advantages of this program, aspirants are recommended to be enrolled in the undergraduate degree coursework at the college. After being enrolled, seekers can apply for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Seekers are advised to attach the four letters of recommendation and letter of endorsement, personal statement and a CV.
- Admission Requirements: For taking confirmation, claimants are recommended to hold their previous degree certificates from a recognized US university.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants may be asked to provide evidence of English proficiency to study.
Benefits: The studentship will provide the educational fund for your studies.