The Moroccan Agency of International Cooperation is awarding scholarships to the Pakistani students for admission in the Moroccan Public Institutions of Higher Education.
Worthy opportunity for Pakistani students to get an education in Morocco
User Review( votes)
Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation (Morocco) office is in Rabat and is one of the so-called “regalian” (royal) ministries alongside the ministries of Defense, Justice, Finance and the Interior. It is the foreign affairs ministry of Morocco, responsible for implementing Morocco’s foreign policy.
Why should apply to this program? The program gives candidates the opportunity to grow and expand their abilities through comprehensive. It provides opportunities for candidates to develop a broad range of skills and grow in confidence.
Application Deadline: August 16, 2019
- University or Organization: Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor, masters and PhD degree coursework
- Award: Educational fund
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Pakistani students
- The award can be taken in Morocco
- Eligible Countries: Pakistani students
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor, masters and PhD degree coursework in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Be a Pakistani/AJK national & permanent resident of Pakistan/AJK.
- Mode of Communication is French language and those who do not have sufficient level of the French language need to take language upgrade course in the first academic year and after successfully passing language course can be enrolled in a degree program.
- The selected scholar shall be available to start his/her academic studies in the Moroccan Universities by the start of the academic year in September/October 2019.
- By the closing date of application, the applicant must hold a minimum of 12 years higher secondary school certificate for Undergraduate program, 16 years of education in relevant fields of study for Master’s program and postgraduate qualification (18 years of education) in the relevant field of study for admission in PhD Programmes in respective Moroccan University.
- Applicants must fulfill other requirements set by the concerned university in Morocco.
How to Apply
If you want to grasp this education award then you are demanded to take affirmation in the bachelor, masters and PhD degree coursework at a recognized Moroccan institute or university. After being enrolled at the university, aspirants can download and submit the award application form to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Seekers may be asked for a statement of purpose, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation and a CV.
- Admission Requirements: For being a part of this program, claimants are required to have their previous degree certificates with good academic grades.
- Language Requirement: To take part in this program, aspirants need to provide evidence of English language proficiency.
Benefits: Each successful scholar will get the educational fund for their studies.