CEMEF is inviting applications for trainee position: Fluorescence Amplification in Bio-Aerogel Internship Program in France. The position is available any time starting from now for 6 months.
The program is open for an undergraduate student, at the level of the final Master degree project. Expertise in physics, chemical physics of materials, and/or materials engineering is expected.
User Review( votes)
CEMEF is a research centre of MINES ParisTech associated with the CNRS. It was created in 1974 and located in the Sophia Antipolis science park, near Nice in the south of France.
Why should apply for this trainee position? In this internship, the student will prepare aerogels from cellulose solutions incorporating particles with a very high refractive index.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2020
- Organization: MINES ParisTech – CEMEF
- Course Level: Internship
- Value: 550 €/month
- Access Mode: Online
- The award can be taken in France
- Eligible Countries: Overseas participants are eligible for this opportunity.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Trainee position: Fluorescence amplification in bio-aerogel
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have knowledge in polymer physics and in optics, the capability to work in group, motivation and sense of initiative and capability to report regularly on his/her work.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you are interested to apply for the position, you must complete the online application form at CEMEF.
- Supporting Documents: Please send your CV, motivation letter, your marks from the last two years and email of a reference person to Tatiana Budtova, CEMEF email: [email protected]
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Benefits: The institute will provide the award amount of 550 €/month to the eligible candidates.