CEMEF is seeking ambitious students to apply for the PhD Scholarships in Energy Saving by Employing Thermal Superinsulating Bio-aerogels for the academic year 2022-2023.
The goal of this PhD project is to develop bio-based materials, bio-aerogels, with very low thermal conductivity using a combined approach of formulation and experimental modeling of material thermal properties. The work will be based on recently discovered CEMEF bio-based aerogels with good thermal properties.
Great opportunity for applicants in France.
User Review( votes)
The CNRS and MINES ParisTech work together to run CEMEF as a research center. By profession, it puts its skills and knowledge to work for industry and education. CEMEF is a world leader in the development of biomass-based materials, in
particular, in bio-aerogels, and PERSEE has in-depth expertise in aerogels for thermal insulation.
Why should you apply for this programme? At CEMEF, they often hire people for a wide range of profiles. Every year, they offer positions for theses, research stays for postdoctoral students and internships. They can also get jobs when there are openings in science, technology, or administration.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by July 2022.
- University or Organization: CEMEF
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: 26 k€/year
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in France
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD in Energy saving by employing thermal super-insulating bio-aerogels.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- knowledge in polymer chemical physics, capability to work in a group, mobility, motivation and sense of initiative and capability to report regularly on his/her work.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, applicants must send their documents to CEMEF, email: [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Send your CV, motivation letter, marks from the last two years and two emails of a reference person to Tatiana Budtova.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a master’s degree with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: Students must be fluent in English.
CEMEF will provide a gross salary of 26 k€/year for talented applicants in France for the academic year 2022-2023.