The PhD projects will allow each student to dive deeply into a specialized topic and research discipline in one laboratory and within our broad-ranging approach.
Great opportunity for students to get financial assistance in Autralia.
User Review( votes)
The University of Queensland is a public research university ranked among the top 50 and 100 universities worldwide. UQ is also known as the most well-known and prestigious school. The university aims to help shape the future by bringing together and training leaders in their fields to inspire the next generation and move forward with ideas that help the whole world.
Why study at the University of Queensland? The University of Queensland has made programmes that are thorough and of high quality. These programmes answer some of the most difficult research questions people face today. Students benefit from global, national, and local partnerships that connect them with leaders in their fields.
Application Deadline: Scholarship applications close on 17 July 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $37,500 per annum and travel support
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Drug Discovery and Chronic Disease.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The Global Challenges PhD Scholarship is open to domestic students and international onshore students, i.e., international students who are currently residing in Australia.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students need to make an admission application via the online portal of the university. To apply for the scholarship, students must complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Submit academic transcripts, CV, and Letters of recommendation. UQ will accept scanned copies of original documents, but you will need to keep all original documents for the duration of your studies.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the entry requirements of the University for HDR study.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL PBT – 570
- TOEFL IBT – 87
- IELTS – 7.0
The University of Queensland will provide a living stipend of $37,500 per annum plus $10,000 of travel support in Australia.