Students from all over the world are invited to apply for the PhD thesis position. The grant is funded by CEMEF in France for the academic year 2020/21.
The award programme is available for highly motivated students to apply for a PhD thesis in additive manufacturing materials during Hot Isostatic Pressing.
A fine chance for international students to get fund in France.
User Review( votes)
The objective of the PhD thesis is to model the microstructural evolutions during HIP in order to optimize the HIP cycle for a given AM microstructure: defects shall be decreased enough while softening shall be limited.
MINES ParisTech-CEMEF provides modern educational and research environments that will enable students and researchers to face current challenges and to focus on knowledge as a principle driving force for development.
Application Deadline: September 30, 2020
- University: MINES ParisTech (Ecole des Mines de Paris) – CEMEF
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Salary
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Domestic and overseas
- The award can be taken in France
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: CEMEF PhD thesis: Microstructural changes in additive manufacturing materials during Hot Isostatic Pressing: modelling and experimental study.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this grant, aspirants are obligatory to apply through an online application form.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit all the following documents:
- A CV (including date of birth)
- A two-year research program including a plan for the first year-Limited to a maximum of 4 pages
- A complete list of publications and a separate list of first-author publications
- The PhD certificate or, if not yet earned, the date of defence
- A support letter from the hosting team
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must meet all the entry requirement of this university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Benefits: MINES ParisTech will provide the salary to the winning candidates.