The scholarship aims to support excellent students who want to commence their studies at Aberystwyth University in the United Kingdom.
Golden chance for UK and EU Students to get educational fund.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1872, Aberystwyth University is a public research university that was placed in the UK’s top 50 universities. It offers learning opportunities for students with various degree programs in different fields.
Why study at Aberystwyth University? The university provides all the necessary facilities that are essential for building a bright future. Here you can get an opportunity for growth, achievement, and reward to ultimately help you to reach your potential.
Application Deadline: July 1, 2020
- University or Organization: Aberystwyth University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £4,407+£15,009 +£500 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: UK/EU Students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK and EU
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree program in all subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants who are classed as Home fee payers, according to the criteria outlined at https://ukcisa.org.uk/Information–Advice/Fees-and-Money/Wales-fee-status#layer-6099.
- They Should normally have obtained or expect to obtain at least upper second class honours in their first degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered, candidates must complete the usual full online PhD application and the specific Margaret Wooloff PhD application Form 2020. The application form should be submitted via our online Postgraduate Application Portal at the point of application and at the same time, it should also be sent as an attachment by email to Prof Reyer Zwiggelaar (rrz-at-aber.ac.uk).
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must check the entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
The scholarship holder will receive a grant for up to three years which will cover their tuition fees up to the UK/EU rate of £4,407 per annum (2019/2020 rate). A maintenance allowance of approximately £15,009 per annum* and access to a travel and conference fund (max. £500 per annum*)