If you are a Canadian woman and interested in Engineering then there is a great opportunity for you. The Canadian Engineering Memorial Foundation is furnishing awards.
These undergraduate Ambassador Awards are open for creating a world where engineering completes the needs and challenges of society by skill and talent of women’s.
In 1990, Claudette MacKay-Lassonde established this foundation. The executive director supports management to improve the funds and other programs for applicants.
Why at this Foundation? Women’s will receive many opportunities to prepare for training and education in engineering at this foundation. It works for making a good world in the field of engineering.
Application Deadline: Closed
Eligibility criteria must be followed by the participants-
- For this program, you must be a permanent female citizen of Canada.
- Applicants can apply for the undergraduate engineering level in any subject offered by CEMF.
- You must be currently enrolled full-time in a recognized Engineering Program within Canada and cannot be in their final year of study.
How to Apply
- How to apply: For being eligible to the grant, the candidate must be enrolled in one of British Columbia, Prairies, Ontario, Quebec, and Atlantic region at the university. After enrolling you send your application through [email protected]. for the educational award.
- Supporting Documents: Students have to show proof of their nationality by submitting a copy of a passport or birth certificate.
- Admission Requirements: Certificates of previous study level are required for the admission.
There are multiple numbers of awards and each funded award will provide $5000 for candidates.