The Bergthaler laboratory at the CeMM Research Center for Molecular Medicine of the Austrian Academy of Sciences in Vienna, Austria is currently accepting applications for Open Positions for Postdoctoral Fellows in Inflammation Biology.
CeMM is a biomedical research institute of the Austrian Academy of Sciences and founding member of EU-LIFE. CeMM provides a collaborative and dynamic environment for its employees from more than 44 nationalities. CeMM aims to promote equality of opportunity for all with the right mix of talent, competences, and potential and thus we welcome applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds.
User Review( vote)
- Applications Deadline: January 31, 2019
- Course Level: Fellowships are available to Postdoctoral fellows.
- Study Subject: Fellowships are awarded in the field of Inflammation Biology. Several projects are available which will benefit from established in vivodisease models, preliminary data, strong bioinformatics support, access to world class core facilities (e.g. sequencing, metabolomics, proteomics, and drug screens) and an international and highly collaborative environment.
- Nationality: Fellowships are available for International students.
- Number of Scholarships: Various positions are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Austria
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Fellowships are available for International students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
+ PhD in a relevant field (e.g. Immunology, Virology, Molecular Biology, Genomics, Epigenetics, Tissue Biology, Computational Biology, Technology Development) or MD/DVM degree.
+ Successful publication track record with at least one first-author paper in a peer-reviewed journal.
+ Critical, creative, interdisciplinary and proactive mindset.
+ Team player with strong communication skills.
English Language Requirements: Applicants must have strong communication skills.
How to Apply: Please submit your application and include a cover letter, CV, academic transcripts, and contact details of three referees. Deadline for application is 31 January 2019. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Starting dates are flexible.