The Brighton and Sussex Medical School is looking for motivated, hard-working, bright students who wish to apply for a fully funded PhD Studentship in the United Kingdom.
The educational bursary is available for high-potential applicants of any nationality commencing in the PhD degree program at the school for the session 2020/21. The purpose of the award is to provide the student with experience and transferable skills in many aspects of dementia research, especially those anchored in clinical practice.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 2002, Brighton and Sussex Medical School is a medical school formed as a partnership of the University of Brighton and the University of Sussex. It provides a range of undergraduate, postgraduate courses, research degree programs to the students and other specialist services to the students.
Why at Brighton and Sussex Medical School? The school programmes focusing on priorities can help you be more successful in your career. Here, they can increase confident in their skill set directly communicates with patients and affects their experience.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2020
- University: Brighton and Sussex Medical School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Fully funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: One
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK/EU and non-EU citizens can apply
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants should possess or expect to be awarded a minimum of a First or Upper Second Class Honours degree (or equivalent) in psychology, neuroscience, cognitive neuroscience, nursing, occupational therapy, physiotherapy, or a related biomedical sciences subject.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply, applicants need to take part in a PhD degree program at the school. After being enrolled should directly contact to Dr Naji Tabet, Dementia Theme Lead, NIHR ARC KSS ([email protected]) or BSMS Doctoral and Research Office ([email protected]).
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants meet all entry requirements of the school.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The educational program covers stipends, university fees, travel and conference expenses, and consumables are jointly funded by NIHR ARC KSS and BSMS.