The Central Coast Grammar school is offering Academic Scholarships for the high-potential applicants in Australia. The scholarship is available for Australian students.
Scholarships cover the remission of tuition fees only. Additional costs such as uniform items, computer notebook, textbooks, excursions, and consolidated charges are not included.
A valuable program for candidates.
User Review( votes)
Central Coast Grammar School is a K–12, co-educational, independent, nondenominational, private day school located in Erina Heights, New South Wales, Australia. The school is situated on a large 17-hectare campus.
- Application Deadline: February 5, 2020
- Course Level: Academic Scholarships are available to students entering Year 5, Year 7 and Year 11 in 2021.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded to study any of the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: The value of each Scholarship may vary depending on the caliber of the candidate and may cover 100% of tuition fees, 75%, 50% or 25%
- Nationality: The Scholarship is available to Australian students.
- The number of scholarships: Number not given.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: The Scholarship is available for Australian students.
- Entrance Requirements:
- For Music Scholarship: Music scholarships are open to students who study one or more of the following instruments:
- Keyboard: piano
- Strings: violin, viola, cello, double bass, guitar and harp
- Woodwind: flute, clarinet, saxophone, bassoon, oboe
- Brass: cornet/trumpet, french horn, trombone, baritone, euphonium, tuba
- Percussion: drum kit, orchestral/tuned percussion
- Singing: all voices
- For All-Rounder Scholarships: All Rounder scholarships are available to students based on performance in the Scholarship exam who have also demonstrated excellence across one or more of the following areas;
- Creative and Performing Arts (including visual arts, dance, drama, music)
- Debating and/or Public Speaking
- Citizenship (school and non-school based activities including leadership roles)
- Academic (school and non-school awards or competitions)
- Special Achievements
How to Apply: Applicants can complete the online application form. During the online application process, students will need to answer, in their own words, questions about their school experience.