High achieving International students are invited to apply for the Nurse/AHP Clinical Research Fellowships in the UK. This fellowship is provided by the Barts Charity.
The program is open to support nurses, midwives and allied healthcare professionals to undertake a 3 year full-time (or up to 5 years part-time) PhD degree program.
Fellowships for international students
User Review( votes)
The Barts Charity support world-leading research and innovative healthcare projects. It is working closely with the two most prestigious medical institutions in the country to fund innovative research and health care projects, which have the greatest potential to change a life.
Why at the Queens Marry University of London- The university provides practical advice and support to help the candidates to achieve their career goals. It offers many opportunities for candidates to develop a broad range of skills and grow in confidence.
- University or Organization: Barts Charity org
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD degree program
- Award: £5000 budget per year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Given
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: November 4, 2021
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: The studentships are open for international candidates.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The program is open to undertaking a 3 year full-time PhD degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The fellowship is open for students who are a trained nurse, midwife or AHP. Students who already hold an MA, MSc or have equivalent workplace research experience. Those students who are planning to work on a clinical research project as part of your PhD are eligible for this application .
How to Apply
- How to apply: To apply for the opportunity , applicants must have to undertake a PhD research degree at QMUL and submit their proposals for costing by the QMUL Joint Research Management Office. After taking admission candidates can fill out the program application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have to submit an endorsement form, a CV and a personal statement with the application.
- Admission Requirements: For admission in PhD research degree program applicants need to have an upper second class honours degree, a first-class honours degree and/or a master’s degree, relevant experience within the field.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Benefits: The sponsorship will provide a PhD fee, salary and £ 5000 per year for consumables.