Applications are now open for the Centre for Bioplastics PhD Scholarship for domestic and international students at the University of Queensland. The program is available in Arts, humanities and social sciences, Business and economics, Engineering, Environment, Science, and mathematics.
The scholarship is available for outstanding and motivated PhD candidates for the academic year 2023-2024. The scholarship winners will be awarded an annual stipend worth $34,938 for 3.5 years with the possibility of 1 extension in line with UQ and RTP Scholarship Policy.
Centre for Bioplastics International PhD Scholarship in Australia
Nice offer to win a PhD scholarship at the University of Queensland in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The University of Queensland is a public research university rated among the top 50 and leading 100 global institutes. It is an international higher education institute based in Australia. Established in 1909, it spreads wide-ranging mitigation services and orientation programs so that they can appreciate the numerous sensual study expertise. The university’s task is to support and shape destiny by jointly creating leaders in their areas to motivate the next generation and advance ideas that benefit the globe.
Why study at the University of Queensland? The University of Queensland is a research university that promotes advanced concepts that aid the globe. It is dedicated to shaping destiny by building leaders and encouraging the next generation and is understood as Australia’s most prestigious and widely-recognized university. Students will benefit from connecting to enterprise leaders through international, national, and regional collaborations.
Application Deadline: 31st January 2023.
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate research (HDR)
- Award: $34,938 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: May vary
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Students from Domestic or International are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The award is available for the PhD degree in Arts, humanities and social sciences, Business and economics, Engineering, Environment, Science, and mathematics subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Study in an area relevant to their proposed Ph.D. project and completed at most ten years ago.
- Master of Philosophy (or another research master’s degree).
- Bachelor’s degree from an approved university with at least honors class IIA or equivalent.
- Coursework master’s degree with an overall grade point average of 5.65 on the 7-point UQ scale, which includes relevant research experience, approved by the dean.
- Postgraduate degree (at least one year full-time or equivalent) with an overall grade point average of 5 on the 7-point UQ scale and demonstrated research experience equivalent to honors class IIA will be considered case-by-case.
- Bachelor’s degree plus at least two years of relevant research experience, including research publications.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must sign up on the university’s online portal and complete the application process. After that, to be considered for this application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic curriculum vitae (CV)/résumé
- Academic transcript
- Degree certificate
- English language documents
- References/letters of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: Students must meet the university requirements for a postgraduate degree.
- Language Requirement: Students must verify their English proficiency by completing their English proficiency requirements.
The University of Queensland will provide an amount of $34,938 per annum (2022 rate), indexed annually, a Living stipend, and tuition fees for 3.5 years with the possibility of 1 extension in line with UQ and RTP Scholarship Policy.