To encourage international students to study in Canada, the University of Guelph is announcing the Franco J. Vaccarino President’s Scholarship for the academic year 2023-2024.
The scholarship will be provided to international students who wish to undertake undergraduate degree programs at the university. The University of Guelph will provide one award of $42,500 ($8,250 annually for four years of study plus one $9,500 stipend for a summer research assistantship).
Franco J. Vaccarino President’s International Scholarship
Nice offer to study at the University of Guelph in Canada.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1964, the University of Guelph is a research university that delivers a broad spectrum of undergraduate, graduate, and professional degree programs very relaxedly. The University of Guelph is a broad general research institute classified among the highest 18 institutes in Canada to promote and develop options in an asset of individuals and associations that promote the institute’s grade, pre-eminence, and societal importance.
Why study at McMaster University? The University of Guelph is identified for the high grade of its education, analysis, and great skills. It is one of the top institutions in Canada. It works on incorporating experiential education possibilities into the primary and formal educational curriculum.
Application Deadline: 25th January 2023.
- University or Organization: University of Guelph
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $42,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in all the subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Have applied for admission and have a valid U of G student ID number;
- Are an International (VISA) student;
- Are entering the first semester of any undergraduate degree program at the University of Guelph;
- Have not previously attended a post-secondary institution;
- Have at least an average admission equivalent to a 90.0% Canadian curriculum; and
- Have made significant leadership contributions to their school and community.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students can register on the university’s online portal or on Common Application to complete their desired course application process. The accepted students will be considered for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students must submit the following documents to the university:
- Official transcripts
- High school transcripts
- Student profile information
- Specific country requirements
- Copies of diploma or certificate
- Admission Requirements: To be admitted to the university, applicants must meet the program’s academic entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: Students must verify their English proficiency by completing their English proficiency requirements.
The University of Guelph will provide one award of $42,500 ($8,250 annually for four years of study plus one $9,500 stipend for a summer research assistantship).