The Center for European Policy Analysis has established the Democracy Fellowships for highly qualified independent journalists, researchers, and activists, their work due to Putin’s war in Ukraine. The funding programme is available for the academic session 2022/2023.
The fellowships will provide a critical lifeline to support independent voices forced to leave their country or face a direct threat to their lives because of their willingness and courage to write, research, and provide truthful information to educate the public.
Wonderful opportunity for applicants in the USA.
User Review( votes)
The Center for European Policy Analysis (CEPA) ‘s mission is to ensure a solid and enduring transatlantic alliance rooted in democratic values and principles with strategic vision, foresight, and policy impact. Through cutting-edge research, analysis, and programs, they provide fresh insight on energy, security, and defense to government officials and agencies; they help transatlantic businesses navigate changing strategic landscapes and build networks of future Atlantic leaders. CEPA is a nonpartisan, nonprofit, public policy institution.
Application Deadline: Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
- University or Organization: The Center for European Policy Analysis (CEPA)
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Fellowships
- Award: Stipend
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Ukraine and Russia
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Ukraine and Russia.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The fellowship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must be Ukraine and Russia Students
- Democracy Fellows will spend one year in residence at CEPA in Washington, DC.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must submit an application for the democracy fellowship through the online application portal at CEPA. Eligible students will be considered for this fellowship.
- Supporting Documents: The students must submit academic records, CV, copy of passport, two references, and recommendation letters.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold a previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must check and meet their chosen university’s language requirements.
The Center for European Policy Analysis will provide stipends or travel allowances in the USA for the academic year 2022/2023. Democracy Fellows will spend one year in residence at CEPA in Washington, DC. They will conduct independent writing and research in their areas of expertise to provide truthful information to educate the public and policymakers in the United States and Europe. CEPA will provide all logistical support for travel as well as a stipend.