The board of the academy, in partnership with Emotion Press, is offering a tuition-free scholarship to ten candidates who can commit their time to the course for eight weeks.
A great option to get a study fund to support a career in book publishing or writing.
User Review( votes)
The second edition of the 2020 Publishing course will start on April 17 with an orientation programme at the University of Ibadan premises.
Application Deadline: April 3, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Ibadan
- Department: The Publishing Academy
- Course Level: Graduate or Undergraduate
- Award: Cost of tuition
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 10
- Nationality: Nigerian
- The award can be taken in Nigeria
- Eligible Countries: Nigeria
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Preferred Course is Business of Publishing, Business of Writing, and Book Editing and Indexing.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Candidate must be a graduate or undergraduate of a Nigerian tertiary institution
- Applicant must be genuinely interested in starting a career in book publishing or writing
- Candidate must be willing to dedicate at least 24 hours of their time over eight weeks to consistent learning about the book industry.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All interested applicants must fulfill on the online application form for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: None
- Entry Requirements: In not more than 200 words, tell us about yourself about your educational background and interest in writing and publishing? (Write online on application)
- Language Requirement: Candidate must be able to communicate in the English language effectively.
Benefits: This scholarship will only cover the cost of tuition.