The Academic departments and campus organizations are offering various types of UCLA Scholarships at the University of California, Los Angeles, to students pursuing academic excellence.
The awards are available to all first-year students who are commencing their undergraduate degree at UCLA. Awards will be given based on academic merit and financial need.
Nice opportunity for students to get financial opportunity to study at UCLA.
User Review( votes)
Started in 1919, the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) offers 337 undergraduate and graduate programs in a wide range of disciplines.
Why at the University of California, Los Angeles? UCLA education is very affordable. It is conducted in seven professional schools, six undergraduate colleges, and four professional health science schools.
Application Deadline: March 2nd Each Year
- University or Organization: the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA)
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Study Fund
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: US Citizen
- Awards can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Applications are available for the US Students
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The program is available for undergraduate study in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: To qualify, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- High school incoming students are considered for grants with a minimum 4.1 GPA
- Community college entering students are considered for awards with a minimum 3.5 GPA
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To completing the scholarships section on the application for admission, students must complete and submit the FAFSA or the Dream Act Application by the March 2nd deadline for the year they will be enrolling.
- Supporting Documents: When you are admitted to UCLA, you will need to submit an official transcript, SAT and ACT score, recommendation letter, statement and other required material as will be mentioned on the application.
- Admission Requirements: For admission to UCLA as a freshman must complete high school with a superior record in academic subjects and be on-track to complete your high school diploma.
- Language Requirement: English language proficiency is critical to your success at UCLA.
The UCLA will provide study fund for all deserving students to help cover their cost of tuition, housing and other necessities. Financial Aid and Scholarships are granted based on both academic merit and financial need.
Note: If you accept your offer of admission to UCLA then as a continuing student you will have the opportunity to apply for academic departments and additional scholarship opportunities from Financial Aid and Scholarship through the Continuing Student Scholarship Application.