The Chalmers University of Technology is looking for highly motivated students to apply for its Postdoctoral Position in Machine Learning for Forecasting of Wind Speed at Windpower Stations.
The purpose of the bursary is to help both the domestic and international students who are going to take part in the postdoctoral program for the session 2021/2022.
The Chalmers University of Technology has 13 departments and is noted for having a very efficient organisational culture. It has eight Areas of Advance and six national centres of excellence in crucial sectors such as materials, mathematical modelling, environmental research, and vehicle protection.
Why study at the Chalmers University of Technology? Chalmers offers a variety of postgraduate and graduate degree programmes in a number of departments. It also provides students with a wide range of career alternatives as well as numerous outstanding work prospects.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2021
- University or Organization: Chalmers University of Technology
- Department: Department of Industrial and Materials Science
- Course Level: Postdoctoral degree
- Awards: Salary
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Domestic and International students
- The award can be taken in Sweden
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postdoctoral program in machine learning for forecasting of wind speed at windpower stations
- Admissible Criteria: To participate in this program, the applicant must have a doctoral degree in the mechanical properties of engineering metals.
- You must have a doctoral degree in a relevant field; in mechanical engng, Physics, Math. Engng, Aeronautics or any corresponding PhD. You are expected to be somewhat accustomed to teaching and to demonstrate good potential within research and education.
- The position requires sound verbal and written communication skills in English.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For taking entrance in this educational program, seekers must be enrolled in the postdoctoral degree at the Chalmers University of Technology. After taking confirmation, applicants can apply for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Claimants may be asked to attach the following documents:
- CV: (Please name the document as CV, Surname, Ref. number) including:
- CV, include a complete list of publications
- Previous teaching and pedagogical experiences
- Two references that we can contact.
- Personal letter: (Please name the document as Personal letter, Family name, Ref. number)
- 1-3 pages where you:
- Introduce yourself
- Describe your previous research fields and main research results
- Describe your future goals and future research focus. Other documents: Attested copies of completed education, grades and other certificates.
- Please use the button at the foot of the page to reach the application form. The files may be compressed (zipped).
- Admission Requirements: To fulfil the prerequisites for the programs you apply for, you must meet the general and specific entry requirements.
- Language Requirements: You are needed to meet the English language requirements.
The Chalmers University of Technology will provide a good salary package to successful candidates for postdoctoral study.