Awards are another resource to help students afford the degree. So for helping students, KTO Karatay University is offering an International Scholarships programme for the academic session 2021-2022.
The educational award will cover a 25% – 100% tuition fee for international students who want to pursue a master’s degree in the Faculty of Law and Medicine.
It is the best offer to get up to 100% tuition fees discount for a master’s degree in Turkey.
User Review( votes)
Established in 2010, KTO Karatay University offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees in several areas of study. It also gives students a variety of academic and non-academic facilities and services, such as a library and administrative services.
Why study KTO Karatay University? KTO Karatay University will provide its students with the chance to receive a world-class education as well as the information and skills necessary to thrive in their future employment anywhere in the world. Students can obtain personal and learning support services while attending this university.
Application Deadline: Open
- University: KTO Karatay University
- Department: Faculty of Law and Medicine
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Awards: 25%, 50% and 100% tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 140
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Turkey
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters Degree in the Faculty of Law and Medicine.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this opportunity, applicants must take admission at the university. International students are welcome to apply online here: https://postgrad.karatay.edu.tr
- Supporting Documents: You must upload all the following documents:
- A copy of the bachelor’s degree diploma or graduation certificate for masters or integrated doctoral programs (Turkish translation certified by official authorities or notary public required)
- ID card or passport copy (Turkish translation certified by official authorities or notary public required)
- At least two reference letters written either in Turkish or English Languages
- Detailed CV in Turkish or English
- Two passport size photographs
- Letter of intent written in Turkish or English
- Turkish C1 document for candidates applying to Turkish programs
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: English language exam result showing at least 55/100 from YDS, KPDS, or ÜDS for candidates applying to programs taught in English and doctorate programs, OR or an equivalent score from international exams: TOEFL IBT: 66, TOEFL CBT: 184, TOEFL PBT: 514, PTE Academic: 50, CPE / CAE: 60. Applicants who do not have one of these documents are welcome to take KTO Karatay University’s English Language Proficiency Exam and get at least 70/100.
The KTO Karatay University will provide an award amount in the following manner:
|Faculties and Departments||Training Language||Full Scholarships||50% Scholarships||25% Scholarships||Annual Fee Without Scholarship|
|Faculty of Law (4 Years)||Turkish||one||10||84||$7,870.37|
|Faculty of Medicine (6 Years)||Turkish||2nd||10||18||$14,814.81|
|Pilot Training* (4 Years)||Turkish||0||2nd||15||$11,111.11|