The Chalmers University of Technology is delighted to announce the Adlerbert Study international awards. There are up to five opportunities are awarded to international students at the university in Sweden.
The program is open for international students to pursue a master’s degree at CUT in Sweden. The award is open for the academic year 2021-2022.
Beneficial offer to get a full tuition fee waiver for a master degree.
User Review( vote)
The Chalmers University of Technology is a Swedish university located in Gothenburg that focuses on research and education in technology, natural science, architecture, maritime, and other management areas.
- Application Deadline: January 15, 2021
- Course Level: These opportunities are available to pursue a master’s degree.
- Study Subject: The studentships are offered in diverse fields to help students in upgrading their education.
- Award: Covers 100% of the tuition fees (4 semesters/2 year program) funded by the Adlerbert Foundations.
- Nationality: International (Citizens of 143 countries)
- Number of Awards: Five scholarships are available.
- The award can be taken in Sweden
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of these countries (Afghanistan Democratic People’s Republic of Korea Armenia Albania Angola Kenya Bolivia Algeria Bangladesh Tajikistan Cabo Verde Antigua and Barbuda2 Benin Zimbabwe Cameroon Argentina Bhutan Congo Azerbaijan Burkina Faso Côte d’Ivoire Belarus Burundi Egypt Belize Cambodia El Salvador Bosnia and Herzegovina Central African Republic Georgia Botswana Chad Ghana Brazil Comoros Guatemala Chile2 Democratic Republic of the Congo Guyana Djibouti Honduras Colombia Equatorial Guinea1 Cook Islands Eritrea Indonesia Costa Rica Ethiopia Kosovo Cuba Gambia Kyrgyzstan Dominica Guinea Micronesia Dominican Republic Guinea-Bissau Moldova Ecuador Haiti Mongolia Fiji Kiribati Morocco Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia Lao People’s Democratic Republic Nicaragua Gabon Lesotho Nigeria Grenada Liberia Pakistan Iran Madagascar Papua New Guinea Iraq Malawi Paraguay Jamaica Mali Philippines Jordan Mauritania Samoa Kazakhstan Mozambique Sri Lanka Lebanon Myanmar Swaziland Libya Nepal Syrian Arab Republic Malaysia Niger Tokelau Maldives Rwanda Ukraine Marshall Islands Sao Tome and Principe Uzbekistan Mauritius Senegal Viet Nam Mexico Sierra Leone West Bank and Gaza Strip Montenegro Solomon Islands Montserrat Somalia Namibia South Sudan Nauru Sudan Niue Tanzania Palau Timor-Leste Panama Togo Peru Tuvalu Saint Helena Uganda Saint Lucia Vanuatu Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Yemen Serbia Zambia Seychelles South Africa Suriname Thailand Tonga Tunisia Turkey Turkmenistan Uruguay2 Venezuela) can apply for this application .
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants with international as well as Swedish Bachelor’s degrees, and applicants with a Swedish personal identity number and/or Swedish citizenship included.
- How to Apply: Before starting for the opportunity , applicants are required to apply for a Master’s program. After taking confirmation, you can fill the online application form.
- Diplomas from previous university studies or Certificate of ongoing studies
- Transcripts of records – including grades
- Relevant pages of your passport or other valid ID, for the determination of fee status.
- Cover sheet – required only for applicants without a Swedish personal identity number who are sending their documentation by regular mail.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Project portfolio – Required only for Architecture and Urban Design, Design for Sustainable Development, and Industrial Design Engineering.
- English Language Requirements: The following language tests and minimum scores are accepted by Chalmers as proof of English language proficiency:
- Cambridge CPE or CAE: Pass
- IELTS (academic training), 6.0 (with no part of the test below 5.0) TOEFL (paper-based): 550 (with minimum score 4 on the written part)
- TOEFL (computer-based): 213
- TOEFL (Internet-based): 79 (with minimum score 17 on the written part)
- The TOEFL (Institution) code is 9520.