Are you ready to get admission to York University and apply for programmes in this year? If so, York University proudly announces Chancellor Cory Entrance Scholarship.
The study award is available for Canadian Citizen/Permanent Resident/Protected Pers. This scholarship will be awarded to a student entering the university directly from secondary school who has achieved a minimum of 90 percent admission average.
Golden opportunity for Canadian students to study at York University.
User Review( votes)
York University is a public research university located in Canada. It is Canada’s third-largest university. York University has approximately 52,300 students, 7,000 faculties and staff, and 295,000 alumni worldwide.
Why at York University? The University is committed to providing a broad demographic of students to the high quality, research-intensive learning environment committed to the well-being of the public. It is known for championing new ways of thinking that drive teaching and research excellence.
Application Deadline: March 23, 2020
University or Organization: York University
Course Level: Undergraduate Degree
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Canadian Citizen
The program can be taken in Canada
Eligible Countries: Canadian Citizen is eligible to apply for this grant.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded to study in any undergraduate degree offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: This support will be awarded to a student entering the university directly from secondary school that has achieved a minimum 90 percent admission average and is a Canadian citizen, permanent resident or protected person.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To participate, the applicants need to take admission to the university. After taking admission applicants are automatically considered for this grant. No application is required Recipients of this award are eligible for the York University Automatic Entrance Scholarship.
- Admission Requirements: To renew, students must achieve a minimum grade point average of 8.00 and complete a minimum of 24 credits each academic year (prior Summer, Fall/Winter sessions).
- Supporting Documents: As part of the application, you need to provide all academic transcripts at the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
- Benefit: The studentships are based on academic merit. Therefore, students with high academic standing are encouraged to apply.