Are you struggling for funding your education? Then, here is the Chancellor’s Excellence program available for helping you in your studies at the University of Southern Queensland.
An excellent opportunity for Australian students
User Review( votes)
The University of Southern Queensland is recognized for having the largest Japanese-designed garden in Australia. It is a medium-sized, regional university which was founded in 1967.
Why at the University of Southern Queensland? At USQ, the participants will have flexible study options and personalized support from the Student Relationship Officers. They will also learn from some of the best university professors.
- University or Organization: The University of Southern Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: $29,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Australia
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: Open for 2020 entry
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Only Australian candidates are allowed to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The award is available for studying a bachelor’s degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Interested participants must commence their studies full-time, on-campus at USQ in Semester 1, 2020.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no application process for the grant. The participants will automatically consider when they meet the following criteria-
- Students have to take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university through QTAC application process.
- Candidates with the results at or above an OP 2 or ATAR 97.5 will automatically be awarded a fund.
- Admission Requirements: An ideal participant must complete a year 12 in 2019 before applying to an undergraduate degree program in 2020.
- Language Requirement: The participants need to have sufficient knowledge in the English language.
There will be a number of grants available and each will have a maximum value of $29,000. besides that, the award will include the option of a $5,000 Study Abroad package and will be paid at a rate of $6,000 per annum.