Are you thinking of furthering your career with an undergraduate degree? Then take a look at the D.V. Bryant Trust Residential Scholarship at the University of Waikato.
The fund is established by the Bryant Trust and open for those sparkling aspirants from New Zealand who wish to pursue the undergraduate degree coursework in session 2020-2021.
Wonderful opportunity for aspirants from New Zealand to get an undergraduate degree
User Review( votes)
Bryant Trust is governed by a Board of twelve trustees including descendants of the founder. It is one of the longest-running philanthropic trusts in the Waikato with the objective of “enhance human welfare in the Waikato”.
Why at the University of Waikato? The university helps you with career planning, developing your CV and cover letters, interview skills, enhancing your employability skills. Here you can set up a personal profile, book-in for workshops, and make appointments with Career Advisers.
Application Deadline: March 7, 2020
- University or Organization: Bryant Trust in New Zealand
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor degree
- Award: Up to $10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: New Zealand students
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: Claimants from New Zealand
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree in any subject area
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must be school leavers who qualify for direct entry into an undergraduate degree program and enroll as a full-time student for the first time in the year of tenure1 and commence study in the first semester of the year of tenure.
How to Apply
If you have an aspiration to grab this amazing opportunity then you are advised to take entrance in the undergraduate degree coursework at the University of Waikato. After being enlisted, seekers can apply for this education award.
For taking affirmation in the bachelor degree program, claimants are recommended to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Supporting Documents: Along with completing the applications applicants must include the copy of their Level 2 NZQA School Results Summary, attach a brief CV (no longer than two A4 pages), complete the financial hardship questionnaire and provide evidence of any other circumstances that support the application.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants need to submit a certificate that states the English language is a media of instruction in their previous degree.
Benefits: Aspirants will be awarded worth up to $10,000.