Do you have the desire to achieve a degree from a UK university? Join the Chancellor’s masters programme program giving by the University of Sussex and complete your dream of having a degree from a UK University.
This bursary is intended to support high achieving international students who dream to have a master’s level degree from the Sussex University in the UK. 100 awards are available for international students each will worth £3,000 towards the tuition fee.
Excellent opportunity to study master at Sussex University with a scholarship.
User Review( votes)
The University of Sussex was founded in 1961 in Sussex, England. It is a public research university which ranked 39th in the world.
Why at the University of Sussex? The university has a variety of undergraduate and postgraduate degree courses for all applicants. Through studying at this university you will learn from some of the best university teachers and researchers, who work for helping you in completing your career goals.
Application Deadline: August 1, 2020
- Eligible Countries: Applicants of any nationality are worthy.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: You can apply for a taught master’s degree program at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: If you have already received the same award in the previous year, so you are not eligible to apply this time.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Aspirants need to take admission in a master’s degree program at the university. Once you completed your application at the university, you can fulfil the online application process for the fund.
- Supporting Documents: Curriculum vitae, academic transcripts, language ability proof, and a copy of the passport should be attached.
- Admission Requirements: The candidates must hold an undergraduate degree.
- Language Requirement: Demonstrating the English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test is must if English is not your local language.
The University of Sussex offers 100 awards and each will worth £3,000 towards the tuition fee reduction.