Waiting for an opportunity which helps you in your overseas studies? Then this ONCAMPUS London South Bank Merit program is a wheel of fortune for overseas educations which is organized by the London South Bank University.
Valuable offer to get an education in the UK with 25% free tuition.
User Review( votes)
London South Bank University was established on 30 September 1892 as the Borough Polytechnic institute. It is a public university which received its university status in 1992, London.
Why at London South Bank University? At LSBU, applicants have first-class facilities with excellent teaching and learning excellence. The teachers of this university have a well-deserved reputation for personalized supporting students in reaching their career goals.
Application Deadline: The deadline is based on the course application date.
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants of any nationality can apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can join an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: The candidates must be studying as a full-time student.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being eligible to the grant, you need to be enrolling in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university. After being enrolled, you will be automatically awarded from the fund.
- Supporting Documents: Copy of the passport, copy of UK visa, academic qualification, reference letter, and a personal statement must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: For Undergraduate Foundation Programme AAA/AAB grade, for International Year One AAAAAA/AAAABB grades are required.
- Language Requirement: Participants should demonstrate their English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: The educational award will provide the 25% reduction on the fees.