Interested in applying for funding? Here is an opportunity for you. The Guangdong Technion-Israel Institute of Technology is offering Chancellor’s Scholarship in China.
The studentship is available for the brightest student from China to pursue the undergraduate degree coursework at the institute.
Worthy opportunity for Chinese students to get an undergraduate degree
User Review( vote)
Guangdong Technion-Israel Institute of Technology is a world-leading institute of higher education with three Nobel laureates and remains top 50 in global research-based university rankings. It is the first Chinese-foreign institute with independent legal person qualification.
Why at Guangdong Technion-Israel Institute of Technology? The institute introduces the excellent academic tradition and advantages of the Technion. Here candidates can take a start-up credit course to understand the skills and process of innovation and entrepreneurship.
Application Deadline: Applications are open
- University or Organization: Guangdong Technion-Israel Institute of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor degree
- Award: 100,000RMB, 50,000RMB and 25,000RMB
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Chinese students
- The award can be taken in China
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from China
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered for this fund, the applicant must be applying for the bachelor degree coursework in any of their chosen subjects at the Guangdong Technion-Israel Institute of Technology. Candidate needs to maintain good academic performance.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to be receiving this fund, candidates are needed to take admission in the undergraduate degree course work at the Guangdong Technion-Israel Institute of Technology. After taking admission, seekers will be automatically considered for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit the CV & academic transcript, PAFTAD Scholarship application letter demonstrating your interest in applying and two referee letters of support.
- Admission Requirements: For enrolling in an undergraduate course, you need to have all your certificates of graduate studies and academic excellence.
- Language Requirements: All applicants must have to provide evidence that their English language ability meets the minimum requirements for admission.
The first-class scholarship will be awarded worth up to 100,000RMB to each of the top 5% admitted students, the second-class scholarship will be awarded 50,000RMB/year will be to each of the top 6%-15% admitted students and third-class scholarship will be awarded worth up to 25,000RMB/year to each of the top 16%-30% admitted students.