The Research programme offers an exciting opportunity for applicants to develop expertise in the fields of solid-state Ionics and solid-state batteries.
Best offer to get a PhD with free tuition and a stipend in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1920, Swansea University provides many academic, departmental, excellence and income-related study fund. As a research-led institution, SU has a reputation for the quality of its student experience.
Why at Swansea University? As a student at Swansea University, you will benefit from their services and programs. It is a public research university offers several degree programs and financial aid opportunities that help students in their studies.
Application Deadline: September 30, 2019
- University or Organization: Swansea University, College of Engineering
- Department: Development of Solid Electrolytes For Solid-State Lithium Batteries
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Tuition fees and an annual stipend of £15,009
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: UK and European
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from across the UK and EU.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The grant will be awarded for PhD in Electrochemical Energy Storage, Batteries, Solid-state Batteries subject area offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following:
- Candidates should hold a first or upper second class (2.1) honours degree and/or MSc in Chemistry, Materials Science or Engineering.
- UK/EU candidates only eligible to apply
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, candidates must complete the College of Engineering PGR Scholarship Application and submit the required documentation to Dr Anji Reddy Munnangi [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: As a part of the application, applicants must submit the Two-page CV, Degree certificates and transcripts, Cover letter and ‘Supplementary Personal Statement’, Contact details of at least two referees for letters of recommendation (academic or previous employer).
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a first or upper second class honours degree
- Language Requirement: Applicants must meet all the English Language entry requirements.
Benefits: Swansea University will provide awards to covers the full cost of UK/EU tuition fees and an annual stipend of £15,009. Additional funds will be available for research expenditure.