Duke Kunshan University is encouraging high-achieving students from across the world to apply for the Chancellors’ Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022.
The scholarships will be awarded to international and Chinese student commencing in the undergraduate programmes.
With the help of this scholarship, you can fund your undergraduate level education at Duke Kunshan University.
User Review( votes)
Duke Kunshan University is a Chinese-American partnership of Duke University and Wuhan University to create liberal arts and research university offering academic programs for students from China and throughout the world.
Why study at Duke Kunshan University? With students and faculty from around the world, Duke Kunshan offers a uniquely global academic experience. Students enjoy the benefit of studying on both the Duke Kunshan campus.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2021
- University or Organization: Duke Kunshan University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in China and the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Chinese or international applicants are eligible
- Aspirants must have to take admission in the undergraduate degree programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To grasp the opportunity, applicants must have to enrol in the undergraduate degree programme at the university. A separate application for the scholarship is not necessary.
- Supporting Documents: Submit the following:
- School report
- Counsellor recommendation
- High school transcripts
- Teacher evaluations
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a high-school degree with good academic records.
- Language Requirement: Before applying to Duke Kunshan University, aspirants must have to be proficient in written and spoken English language.
Duke Kunshan University will provide the educational fund for students to complete their undergraduate degree.