To encourage outstanding international students in China, the Zhejiang A&F University is offering fully-funded programmes for the academic year 2021-2022.
Applicants of any country who wish to apply for any degree programme in China are eligible to receive this application .
This support will support your learning journey by providing you with amazing benefits.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1958, Zhejiang A & F University, formerly referred to as Zhejiang Forestry University, is a provincial university. It offers undergraduate and postgraduate degrees in agriculture, science, technology, literature, commerce, law, economics, and medicine.
Why study at Zhejiang A&F University? They focus on education as a journey of self-discovery and personal fulfilment. The degree programs were designed to improve students’ competencies which will promote their employability in the long term.
Application Deadline: May 22 – June 23, 2021
- University or Organization: Zhejiang A&F University
- Department: NA
- Course level: Any
- Award: Full scholarship
- Number of Awardss: 10
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in China
- Eligible countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible course or subjects: All degree courses and subjects are eligible.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet the following criteria:
- For degree students, the applicants’ age should not exceed 30.
- The applicants should be foreign citizens holding valid foreign passports, good health, and friendly to China.
- Applicants shall have no criminal record or any violation of university rules and regulations.
- Applicants shall have good Chinese proficiency or got any relevant certificate like HSK.
- Applicant’s academic performance should be rank high in class or in grade, suitable transcript needs to be offered.
- Applicants’ attendance rate should be higher than 90%, and applicants should participate in activities organized by the university actively.
- Applicants are not receivers of any other type of scholarship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To grasp the opportunity, aspirants must be admitted to the University of Zhejiang. After that, aspirants are eligible for the opportunity program.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit the following documents when you apply:
- Notarized previous transcript earned at applicant’s own country.
- Copy of passport
- Medical report
- ZAFU transcript
- Certificate for attendance
- HSK certificate (if available)
- Certificate for activities (if available)
- Admission Requirement: Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens in good health, have graduated from high school, and be under 30.
- Language Requirement: If Chinese language skills do not meet the requirements, applicants may come to the university and study Chinese before enrollment or have Hanyu ShuiPing KaoShi, an internationally recognized Chinese language proficiency test.
The University will provide ten fully-funded positions to students from all around the world who want to study in China.