Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you’ll land among the stars. Chandigarh University is presenting a wonderful scholarship opportunity in India to unlock your future.
Great opportunity to get a degree with 40% discount on the tuition in India.
User Review( votes)
In 2012, Chandigarh University was founded by the S. Satnam Singh Sandhu. It is a private research university which ranked 16th among engineering colleges in India.
Why at Chandigarh University? CU is best known for its in-campus placement drives. It has a good range of subjects and great teaching facilities for students. The university teachers are very supportive who always ready to help candidates in reaching their career goals.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Only Tanzanian applicants.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can join undergraduate or postgraduate degree program in the field of Engineering, Management, Commerce, Computing, Tourism and Hospitality Management, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Architecture, Healthcare, Biotechnology, Agricultural Sciences, Legal studies, Media studies, Animation/film studies/visual arts and Liberal Arts at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Must be ready to pursue your studies at CU.
How to Apply
- Interested Tanzania students are suggested to apply through their Ministry of Education website and appear for a screening test before they get this Scholarship offer to study at Chandigarh University.
- Hold an A-level for an undergraduate study program and a bachelor’s degree for a postgraduate degree program.
Benefits: The educational award intended to provide a 40% discount on the tuition-free for each applicant enrol at CU.