To attract high achieving commencing international students, the University of Technology Sydney is awarding Engineering and IT Postgraduate Academic Excellence Scholarship in Australia.
Fab Choice for international students
User Review( votes)
As one of the world’s leading young universities, the University of Technology Sydney has a culturally diverse campus life and vibrant international exchange study and research programs. It is ranked 9th in Australia and 160th internationally in the QS World University Rankings.
Why at the University of Technology Sydney? At this university, candidates can get the help to develop the skills, knowledge and confidence they need to succeed in their career now and in the future. The university prepares graduates for the workplaces of today and the future.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2020
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters degree program in Engineering and Information Technology.
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must commence a Masters by coursework degree at the Faculty of Engineering and IT at UTS full-time and on campus in session 2020.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you are interested in this education award, then you are needed to take admission in the postgraduate degree program at the university. After being enrolled, claimants will be automatically considered for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Seekers may be asked to provide the personal statement describing studentship aims, letter of motivation and curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: For admission in a master’s degree, aspirants must have to meet the entry requirements of UTS.
- Language Requirement: If you have previously studied in English, you may satisfy the UTS English language requirements.
Benefits: Each successful scholar will get 25% of tuition fees for the standard duration of course.