The Tilburg University Fund Foundation and the Charitas Foundation have together created the Charity for Charity Scholarship for female students from emerging and developing countries in the Netherlands for the academic year 2023-2024.
The scholarship program is particularly open to international female students who wish to undertake the master’s degree program at the university. Applicants will receive five scholarships, a full tuition fee waiver, and a contribution of €10,000 to living expenses.
Great chance for Female applicants from emerging and developing countries in the Netherlands.
User Review( votes)
Tilburg University is a general research institute discovered in Tilburg, Netherlands. The institute was launched in 1927 and has since then expanded to become a leading institution of higher education in the Netherlands and Europe. The institute is known for its high-quality academic programs and research and consistently ranks positively in global rankings such as the Times Higher Education World University Rankings and the QS World University Rankings.
Why study at Tilburg University? TU has strong partnerships with businesses and organizations in the Netherlands and abroad, providing students with opportunities to gain practical experience and build their networks. Its Career Center offers support for students seeking internships and job opportunities. It is located in the beautiful city of Tilburg, which is known for its vibrant cultural scene, excellent restaurants, and friendly locals.
Application Deadline: 1 April 2023.
- University or Organization: Tilburg University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s
- Award: Full tuition fee waiver and €10,000 living expenses contribution
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 5
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands
- Eligible Countries: Women from emerging and developing countries (excluding European countries, Australia, Bahrain, Canada, Hong Kong, Israel, Japan, New Zealand, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, and the United States) are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for a one-year master’s program in any subject offered by the university
- Christianity and Society
- Cognitive Neuropsychology
- Data Science and Society
- Economics: Public Policy
- Economics: Sustainable Development
- European Law and Global Risk (LLM)
- Health Humanities
- Health, Wellbeing, and Society
- International Law and Global Governance
- Management of Cultural Diversity
- Organizing for Global Social Challenges
- Philosophy of Contemporary Challenges
- Philosophy of Data and Digital Society
- Philosophy of Humanity and Culture
- Philosophy of Mind and Psychology
- Politics, Policy, and Societal Development
- Positive Psychology and Well-being
- Sociology: Politics, Policy, and Society in Comparative Perspective
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must have been admitted to one of the preferred master’s programs or any other one-year master’s program offered by Tilburg University and demonstrates a commitment to the core values of the Charitas Foundation. Women from any religious background who recognize themselves in the core values of the Franciscan Sisters of Charity and of Catholic social teaching and who want to contribute to helping the vulnerable in the community are invited to apply for a Scholarship.
- Female applicants from emerging and developing countries.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, applicants need to be admission to the university. After admission, they must submit Charita’s application web form and upload the motivation letter for this study grant.
- Supporting Documents: Write a motivational letter in which they introduce themselves and explain why they are interested in the Charity scholarship. Answer the following questions in the letter as well:
- What would you contribute to Tilburg University (socially, academically, and culturally)?
- Tilburg University’s motto is “Understanding Society”. How would you reflect this on yourself? How do you understand society?
- What (religious) values do you adhere to? And why?
- How could you help the vulnerable/poor ones with your knowledge and experiences?
- What are your career aspirations? And how does your study at Tilburg University helps to achieve them?
- Admission Requirements: To be accepted into the master’s degree program, applicants must meet the university’s entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: All students must have to meet the English language requirements of the university.
The Scholarship covers a full tuition fee waiver and a contribution of €10,000 to living expenses.