The Melbourne Law School is accepting applications for Charles-Lim Capital Asia Leaders Scholarship in Australia. This award is available for the students to pursue a three-year Juris Doctor (JD) degree at Melbourne Law School.
The vision of the Law School and the grant’s supporters is that through their world-class legal training and wider perspective of Asia, Australia and the world, future scholars will become leaders and advocates in their communities and will play an important role in fostering closer relationships between Australia and its Asian neighbours.
Golden opportunity for international students
User Review( votes)
The University of Melbourne is a public research university located in Melbourne, Australia. Founded in 1853, it is Australia’s second oldest university and the oldest in Victoria. It is ranked sixth in the world according to the 2019 QS Graduate Employability Rankings.
Why at the University of Melbourne? The university provides the ideal learning environment for candidates who want to reach their potential. Here students can expect placement opportunities, fieldwork, practicum, and networking events as part of their studies.
- University or Organization: University of Melbourne
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Juris Doctor (JD) degree program
- Award: $75,000 AUD
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not given
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: October 25, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of the following countries/regions: Brunei, Cambodia, China Mainland, Hong Kong SAR, Indonesia, Japan, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, and Vietnam are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Grants are awarded to study the Juris Doctor (JD) degree program at the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: The program is open for applicants who are commencing the MLS Juris Doctor (JD) program at the university.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To participate in this program, the applicants need to take admission in the Juris Doctor (JD) program at the University of Melbourne. After taking admission, applicants can apply for the opportunity s.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must have to submit the copies of transcripts, a CV and a personal statement.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants have successfully completed A-Levels or a course of study considered to be their academic equivalent. For more information about the admission requirements, applicants need to check out the Entry Requirements page.
- Language Requirement: Students must have knowledge of the English language to require the University to be eligible for a place.
Benefits: The scholarship value is $ 25,000 AUD per year for three years, for a total of $ 75,000 AUD.