The School of History, Classics and Archaeology is announcing the Charles Mackie Scholarship at the University of Edinburgh for the best and brilliant candidates.
This award educational is available for international students who are commencing the undergraduate and postgraduate course at the university for the academic year 2022/2023.
Nice opportunity for international students to get educational fund in the UK
User Review( vote)
Founded in 1582, the University of Edinburgh is the sixth oldest university creation, dissemination, and curation of knowledge. It provides various undergraduate and postgraduate degree program for international students.
Why study at the University of Edinburgh? While studying at this university, students will have a range of ways to study, from on-campus taught programmes to online part-time study.
Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through March 1, 2022.
- University: University of Edinburgh
- Department: School of History, Classics and Archaeology
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree
- Award: Tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from all nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Awards will be made on academic merit and the potential to excel at the chosen programme of study.
- Applicants must have a receive a 2.1 or first-class honours undergraduate degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For gaining this education award, Applicants need to take admission to the university. After taking admission applicants will complete the online application.
- Supporting Documents: To apply for a place at Edinburgh, you’ll need qualifications, a personal statement and a reference. You will also need to provide evidence of your English language skills through qualifications.
- Admission Requirements: When you are ready to prepare your application, you will need to check out the admission requirements page.
- Language Requirement: All applicants will be asked to demonstrate a level of English language competency, regardless of their nationality or country of residence.
The University of Edinburgh will provide tuition fees to all high-achieving candidates. Successful overseas applicants will be liable for the difference between the Home/EU and Overseas fees rates.