The Research School of Earth Sciences (RSES) is encouraging excellent candidates to apply for the International A E Ringwood Supplementary Scholarship at the Australian National University. The funding is available for students from all around the world.
The scholarship program supports motivated students of high calibre to pursue PhD research in Earth Sciences for the academic session 2022-2023.
Great offer for international students.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1946, Australian National University distinguished as a world-leading university that focuses on excellence in research and education. It has seven academic colleges that operate many schools and research centres in Australia.
Why study at the Australian National University? The university offers a wide range of accommodation options for students and a range of flexible study options to suit your needs. ANU is well known for its programs in the arts and social sciences and ranks among the best in the world for a number of disciplines.
Application Deadline: The last date to submit the entries to participate in the following grant is March 31.
- University or Organization: Australian National University
- Department: Research School of Earth Sciences
- Course Level: PhD Research
- Award: $8,002 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded to pursue PhD research in Earth Sciences.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Must have a bachelor’s degree with first-class honours, or a research Master’s degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no separate application process, students must only have to take admission in the PhD Research degree program at the University. After being registered, The grant is awarded to the highest-ranked eligible candidate.
- Supporting Documents: All applicants must have to submit academic records, birth certificate, citizenship documents and passport with their applications.
- Admission Requirements: To study at Leeds, applicants will have to fulfil the entry requirements for their program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
The value of The grant is $8,002 per annum. Awardees of this application will have been successful in obtaining full tuition fee programme and an ANU (stipend) Scholarship which include travel to Canberra, reimbursement of some removal expenses, thesis reimbursement allowance.