With the purpose of helping students cover part of living costs, Charles Sturt University is now offering exciting scholarship programs that will be granted based on merit.
All international students will benefit from this award program in Australia. This scholarship will run over the study period and will provide $500 AUD per month.
Charles Sturt University is a remarkable public institution owns multiple campuses. It has been contributing to advancing the education system of Australia since 1989. With its variety of programs and online courses, it is helping students prepare for the professional workforce.
Why at Charles Sturt University? CSU offers industry-focused degree programs that are globally recognized. The education provided by the university is top qualify, give students a kind of confidence and knowledge required by top employers of the industries.
Application Deadline: Applications are currently open for 2020 intake and will remain open until all opportunities are awarded.
- University or Organization: Charles Sturt University
- Campus: Albury-Wodonga, Bathurst, Port Macquarie, Orange and Wagga Wagga.
- Course Level: Any
- Award: $500 per month
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All degree courses in any subjects which available in CSU.
- Eligibility Criteria: Please meet up all the requirements given below:
- Must be new full-time international students
- Must be able to start on July 2020 intake
- Academic, athletic or artistic merit, in addition to special interests in a 500-word essay
- Candidate must hold an unconditional offer for a Charles Sturt University course.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you have applied for any degree program at this university, then you can send your application for this application
. The application process of this application
includes sending the following documents at internationalclient-at-csu.edu.au. Apply for a course at CUS here.
- Copy of your Unconditional Offer letter for a course at Charles Sturt University in Session 60 2020.
- Supporting documents that demonstrate high academic achievements (grades over 75% or GPA 5/7 or 3/4 or equivalent), or sports, or arts, or any other achievement.
- An essay (500 words). Please, see the guidelines to structure your document.
- Supporting Documents: You must provide with the following materials at the time of admission:
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcripts and award
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- A statement
- A copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: The admission requirements vary course to course. Get more information by clicking here.
- Language Requirement: You can provide one of the evidence of having completed a sufficient standard of study in English:
- IELTS within the last two years, with a minimum overall score of 6 and no individual score below 5.5
- Obtaining a qualification deemed to be equivalent to Academic IELTS by Charles Sturt.
The award amount is $500 that will be offered throughout the duration of the course of study. The award is a contribution toward covering the living expenses of the students.