Loughborough University is encouraging international students from across the globe to become a part of the International funding program in the United Kingdom.
This educational program is available to highly inspired students who have a plan to study a master’s degree program at LU for the session 2021/2022.
Beneficial offer for international students to get fund for masters study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Loughborough University has 20 academic departments and over 100 research groups, institutes and centres. It is a public research university which has been a university since 1966.
Why study at Loughborough University? LU prepares candidates for their future career through the key of employability skills, as well as knowledge and confidence. It provides a range of flexible study options to suit their needs.
Application Deadline: September 6, 2021
- University: Loughborough University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s degrees
- Awards: 20% off tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master’s degree is available in many subject areas
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the self-funding international students who must have a first or upper second class degree or international equivalent.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no separate application process, all enthusiastic participants are suggested to take part in a master’s degree program at the university. Applicants to all Schools will automatically be awarded a scholarship if they meet the minimum level requirement in their final degree.
- Supporting Documents: The following documents might be required at the time of admission:
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcripts and award
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- A statement
- A copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Before you are admitted to the master degree program, you must provide evidence of English proficiency. The minimum requirement of the university is IELTS of 6.5 overall with 6.0 in each element. Get detailed information by clicking here.
The university will provide tuition fees in the following manner:
- 20% scholarship for self-funding students who achieve a first-class degree or international equivalent.
- 10% scholarship for self-funding students who achieve an upper second class degree or international equivalent.