Applications are invited for Charles Wallace Fellowship from Pakistani mid-career professionals who wish to undertake short visits to the United Kingdom. A fellowship may last for between three weeks and three months.
The Charles Wallace Visiting Fellowship Programme provides assistance to mid-career professionals who wish to undertake short visits to the United Kingdom to broaden their professional knowledge, skills and contacts. The fellowships may take the form of an attachment to a university department, professional institution, or arts centre. Their two principal purposes are, firstly, professional familiarization and interaction; secondly, study and research.
Great offer for aspirants.
User Review( votes)
The Charles Wallace Pakistan Trust (CWPT) is a registered United Kingdom Charity (No. 283337). The Trust was originally administered by the British Council and is now run independently, though the British Council remains a trustee and provides support of various kinds in the United Kingdom and in Pakistan.
- Course Level: Fellowship is available to mid-career professionals to undertake short visits to the United Kingdom to broaden their professional knowledge, skills and contacts.
- Study Subject(s): Eligible disciplines are as follows: Social Sciences, Social Development, Humanities, Education, Arts & Creative Industries, Environmental Sciences, and Health Sciences.
- Scholarship Award: An all-inclusive monthly stipend of £1,400 is offered by the Trust in order to cover costs at Oxford, together with a return economy airfare from Pakistan.
- Number of Awards: One scholarship is available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
- Be Pakistani nationals, residing in Pakistan, aged between 30 and 50.
- Have a firm offer (for the period of time applied for) from a UK institution.
- Apply only in the listed subject areas. Applications in other subject areas will not be considered.
Nationality: Pakistani applicants can apply for this fellowship.
How to Apply: To apply for the Charles Wallace Trust Visiting Fellowship for Pakistan, applicants must complete this form and submit it together with a current copy of your curriculum vitae to Ellysia Graymore by Friday 7th April 2017 ([email protected] ; Research Support Officer, Department of Politics and International Relations, Manor Road, Oxford, OX1 3UQ, United Kingdom.)
Application Deadline: Closed