Applications are invited for the CHARM GLOBAL program to study at Semyung University in South Korea.
The Program for undergraduate degrees is designed to provide international students with opportunities for Bachelor-level degrees and the Korean Language Program.
Excellent chance to study at Semyung University in South Korea.
User Review( votes)
This program will contribute to the internationalization of the SMU Campus and promote an international educational exchange, as well as strengthen the mutual friendship between Korea and other countries.
Why at Semyung University- The University provides the best educational environment and field-oriented education courses to cultivate talented people who will brighten the world.
Application Deadline: Closed
Prospective applicants must meet all of the following conditions.
- Citizenship: Attention! Neither the applicant nor the parents should hold Korean citizenship
- Age: An applicant must be under age 25 as of March 1, 2018 (Should be born after March 1, 1993).
- Health: An applicant must be in good health, both physically and mentally. Those with disabilities, but in good mental and physical health, are eligible to apply.
- International students are eligible to apply.
- An applicant must have graduated or be expected to graduate from a high school as of March 1, 2018.
- These are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- GRADES: An applicant must either have the cumulative grade point average (C.G.P.A.) of 80% (out of 100%), or be ranked within the top 20% throughout the entire high school period. C.G.P.A. should be 2.64/4.0, 2.80/4.3, 2.91/4.5, 3.23/5.0 or higher [see Appendix 2]
- An applicant should never have been awarded any programs from Korea for an undergraduate degree program.
- An applicant must have no limitations in traveling abroad
- Applicants from low-income families or underprivileged backgrounds will be given preference.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The soft copies of required documents should be sent to Yujin Shim ([email protected]).
- Supporting Documents: To apply, holders must be ready to submit the Completed Application Form, Two Recommendation Letters, Personal Statement, Graduation Certificate of High School, High School Grade Transcript, Copy of the Applicant’s Passport, Certificates of Citizenship of the Applicant and Parents.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have a previous degree.
- Language Requirements: Applicants who have proficiency in the Korean (above Level 3) or English language (IELTS above5.5) will be given preference.
- Tuition: The tuition fee is covered by SMU. The university entrance fee is covered by SMU as well.
- Korean Language Training: The full cost for the 1 year is covered by SMU.
- Dormitory Fee (Included Meal Plan) for 5 years.
- Dormitory fee and meal plan are 100% supportable for both semester and vacation.
- Semyung University does not cover the expenses for airfare, medical expenses, and insurance.