Research students from the field of medical science are eligible for this grant. This grant will empower the candidates to accomplish their education.
Perfect choice for medical filed in Japan.
User Review( votes)
Tokyo Medical and Dental University is Japan’s only college with a master’s level college of restorative and dental sciences. The objectives of TMDU are instructing people who will be restorative experts, including specialists and dental specialists.
Why at Tokyo Medical and Dental University? TMDU is offering wonderful opportunities to the candidates by encouraging the improvement of refined specialists in therapeutic and research fields.
Application Deadline: May 6, 2021
- Pupils from Asian countries excluding Japan are eligible to apply.
- For gaining the award, the holders should come from the field of medicine, pharmacy or chemistry.
- To be eligible, learners must have enrolled in a graduate program and not receiving a scholarship from other institutions.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Application forms are available at the Foreign applicant Support Unit. Application documents must be handwritten in Japanese by the applicants themselves. Once an applicant who was recommended by the university has been awarded a program by the relevant foundation, the applicant is barred from declining the award. Candidates are requested to check details of each program before they apply for awards.
- Supporting Documents: No document requirement is given in the notification of the program but holders can be asked to submit their documents at the time of award receiving.
- Admission Requirements: Admission requirements will be varied according to the chosen university guidelines.
- Language Requirement: Along with proficiency in the English language, holders must be fluent in Japanese.
The candidate will receive JPY 100,000 monthly throughout 2 years of the course.