Home » Blog » CHED Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship at Macquarie University in Australia, 2020

CHED Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship at Macquarie University in Australia, 2020

Awards provide students with an opportunity to be educated. So for helping students, Macquarie University is providing CHED Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship. The program is awarded to Filipino students for the academic year 2021-2022.

The educational award support motivated students who share the passion to study in the area of commerce, education, security studies, cybersecurity, and highly ranked programs.

Advertisements

Review

  • Award
  • Application Process
  • Clarity of Information
4.2

Summary

Wonderful chance for Filipino Students.

Sending
User Review
0 (0 votes)

Macquarie University is consistently ranked in the top two percent of universities in the world and within the top 10 in Australia. It provides various undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs for overseas students.

Why study at Macquarie University? At the university, students will have the opportunity to visit the globe with our support, an internship with a leading organization. The university is renowned for its first-class facilities, highly skilled graduates, and excellence in interdisciplinary research and teaching.

Application Deadline: July 27, 2020

Brief Description

  • University or Organization: Macquarie University
  • Department: NA
  • Course Level: Master’s
  • Award: 30% of the tuition fee
  • Access Mode: Online
  • Number of Awards: Not Known
  • Nationality: Filipino Students
  • The award can be taken in Australia

Eligibility

  • Eligible Countries: Philippines
  • Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master of Commerce with a specialization in Financial Crime and Governance, Master of Early Childhood, Master of Counter-Terrorism, Master of Intelligence, Master of Security and Strategic Studies, and Master of Cyber Security.
  • Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
  • Have citizenship of the Philippines.
  • Have been approved for this application by Commission on Higher Education of Philippines (CHED).
  • Be currently Faculty teaching or non-teaching personnel (full-time or part-time).
  • Meet the additional CHED scholarship requirements.
  • Commence the degree program in 2020 or 2021. Commencement may not be deferred.
  • Have applied for a course which is longer than 1 session in duration with a full-time study load.

How to Apply

  • How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity , you must take admission in the master’s degree coursework at Macquarie University. Once your course application has been processed, you will receive a Macquarie University Student Number which is compulsory to submit the online application form. In the program form, you have to type “CHED” in the program name field.
  • Supporting Documents: Students must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with their applications.
  • Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet the academic entry requirements of the chosen program.
  • Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.

Benefits

The program will cover 30% of the tuition fee for postgraduate courses at Macquarie University in Australia. In addition to this, the Philippines Commission on Higher Education (CHED) will provide the remaining 70% of the tuition fee plus financial support in the form of a living allowance, Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC), airfares, accommodation, conferences or other costs associated with the study.

Apply Now

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *