In partnership with DAAD, the Lilongwe University of Agriculture and Natural Resources is providing an excellent scholarship program called DAAD In-Country Scholarships.
Wonderful chance to get financial assistance in Malawi.
User Review( votes)
Opened in 2011, the Lilongwe University of Agriculture and Natural Resources is a university-based in Malawi. It offers various level degree programs for students.
Why study at the Lilongwe University of Agriculture and Natural Resources? The university will provide quality education and training in agricultural and natural resources sciences and to encourage the advancement, dissemination and commercialization of research.
Application Deadline: June 15, 2021
- University or Organization: Lilongwe University of Agriculture and Natural Resources
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters and PhD
- Award: Monthly scholarship, health, travel
- Number of Awards: Up to 18
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Sub-Saharan African
- The award can be taken in Malawi
- Eligible Countries: Sub-Saharan African.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters and PhD in Aquaculture and Fisheries Science.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- clearly show motivation and a strong commitment
- have generally completed their last university degree not more than six years ago at the time of application.
- Must be nationals or permanent resident of a Sub-Saharan African country.
- should generally be a) staff member of a public university, b) candidate considered for teaching or research staff recruitment, c) from the public sector, d) Alumni of the DAFI programme
- Female applicants and candidates from less privileged regions or groups are especially encouraged to participate in the programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To being enlisted in the program, candidates have to enrol in the masters and PhD degree program at the university. After that, you can complete the award application form.
- Supporting Documents: hand signed curriculum vitae, including a list of publications, recommendation letter by university teachers (master 1, phd 2), letter of admission for the host university, certified copies of university degree certificates including transcripts, letter of motivation, copy of the passport.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants have completed generally a three-year university degree (Master candidates) or a two-year university degree (doctoral candidates) with above-average results.
- Language Requirement: have a thorough knowledge of the language of instruction
The scholarship will include:
- a monthly scholarship payment for living costs
- health/accident/personal liability insurance
- a flat-rate travel allowance