Many students dream of studying in the UK, but they are unable to do it due to financial barriers. To cover study expenses, Swansea University is offering the Chemical Engineering Fully-Funded EPSRC DTP PhD International funding for the session 2020/21.
The funding programme aims to explore how shear thickening fluid behaviour leads to complex flow instabilities and pattern formation.
The award covers the full cost of UK/EU tuition fees and an annual stipend of £15,285 for 3.5 years.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1996, Swansea University is a research-led institution with an outstanding reputation for the quality of its student experience. It is well-recognized for delivering world-class education in a wide range of fields.
Why would you like to study at Swansea University? The university provides students with the support that they need to turn their ideas and dreams into reality. Here aspirants will benefit from a high-quality education, learning from inspirational figures that will challenge and encourage you throughout your studies.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2020
- University or Organization: Swansea University
- Department: College of Engineering
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £15,285
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: UK/EU Students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK and EU
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree program in complex fluid instabilities and flow patterns in shear thickening fluids.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the opportunity , candidates should hold a minimum of an upper second class (2:1) honours degree (or it’s equivalent) in engineering or physics.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the PhD degree coursework at the Swansea University. After being registered, you must complete and submit College of Engineering PGR application and Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion Monitoring Form to Dr. Bjornar Sandnes (b.sandnes-at-swansea.ac.uk).
- Supporting Documents: Must submit a two-page CV, degree certificates and transcripts, cover letter, and arrange for two written reference letters to be sent directly from your chosen referees (academic or previous employer) to the listed contact email by the application deadline.
- Admission Requirements: For getting admission, applicants must have to meet the entry requirement of the program.
- Language Requirement: Normally expect the academic and English Language requirements (IELTS 6.5 overall with 5.5+ in each component) to be met by point of application. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
Swansea University will provide a scholarship that covers the full cost of UK/EU tuition fees and an annual stipend of £15,285 for 3.5 years. There will be additional funds available for research expenses.