The ICAEW Foundation is sponsoring a wonderful opportunity through its Bursary for UK/EU students at the University of Leicester in the UK. The programme is open for the academic session 2020/2021.
The educational award assists highly motivated students by providing cash payment of £4,000 for a maximum of three years.
An exciting opportunity that will help international students with study cost for the academic year 2020/2021.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1957, the University of Leicester is a leading university and recognized globally for international excellence, world-changing research, and top-notch and inspirational teaching. It delivers teaching and facilitates the learning of the highest quality.
Why study at the University of Leicester? The University provides various pathways for career advancement and professional development for the students. Here students can gain high-quality educational experience, enjoy student services, and take advantage of lots of careers.
Application Deadline: September 1, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Leicester
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £4,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: UK and EU students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: BSc degree program in Accounting, Accounting and Finance, Economics and Accounting.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Hold an offer of a place to study on one of these three courses, mentioned above in September 2020.
- Have been resident in the UK/EEA for the last three years (ie. since 1 September 2017)
- Come from a family whose income is in the £20,000-£25,000 p.a. range
- Have a UK bank account for the bursary to be paid into.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the bursary, candidates must take admission in one of these three courses Accounting BSc, Accounting and Finance BSc, and Economics and Accounting BSc at the University of Leicester. After holding an offer of a place to study, applicants must complete the application form (Word, 53kb) and send it to [email protected] by the deadline.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit a CV, academic certificates, transcripts, and scholarship scheme personal statement with your application.
- Admission Requirements: Scholarship recipient will be selected on the basis of academic achievement, academic interest or motivation, and career objectives.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
The University of Leicester will provide cash payment of £4,000 to UK and EU students starting an undergraduate degree in Accounting or Accounting and Finance or Economics and Accounting.