Chhattisgarh Chief Minister’s Good Governance Fellowship Programme is an initiative by the Chhattisgarh Government that provides a unique opportunity to young leaders across India to work with the state government.
The Chief Minister Good Governance Fellowship program is an insightful program strongly supported by the Honorable Chief Minister of Chhattisgarh. The program aims at resourcing highly qualified and dynamic young professionals for a period of two years to support the Government of Chhattisgarh in the implementation of its flagship citizen centric welfare programs.
User Review( votes)
In addition to a professional command over English, Fellows must be able to read, write and understand Hindi well enough to work with academic texts and government notices as well as to talk to all stakeholders/officials in a professional capacity.
Course Level: Chief Minister’s Good Governance Fellowship Program is a 2-year program for managerial professionals to execute projects in government domain and gain experience to advance as managers of excellence.
Study Subject: Fellowships are awarded in the fields offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: Fellows will get a stipend of Rs. 1, 00,000 – 2, 50,000 per month based on their previous experience and deputation location.
Number of Scholarships: A total of 42 fellows are to be selected in the year 2017.
- 2 Fellows to assist Office of the honourable Chief Minister
- 1 Fellow to assist Office of the Chief Secretary
- 12 Fellows to assist State Level Department HODs
- 27 Fellows to assist District Collectors
Scholarship can be taken in India
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
Age: Max= 35 yrs
- Masters in any discipline with minimum 3 years of work experience / Graduation in any discipline with minimum 5 years of experience
- At least 60% marks in both Under Graduation and Post-Graduation
- Candidates with domain experience will be preferred.
- Candidates with knowledge of Project Management skills, Experience in implementing & monitoring of Government Schemes, ICT Experience, Proficient in using MS Office products like Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, Exposure in using MS Projects or similar tools will be preferred.
Nationality: Indian citizens are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: All applicants who are not more than 35 years of age (as of 31st March 2017) are eligible to apply. There is no minimum age barrier.
English Language Requirements: In addition to a professional command over English, Fellows must be able to read, write and understand Hindi well enough to work with academic texts and government notices as well as to talk to all stakeholders/officials in a professional capacity.
How to Apply: Interested candidates can submit their interest to participate in this program by submitting an online application through the form below:
Application Deadline: Fellowship application deadline is August 10, 2017.